Chapter Programs Initiative
Within two months of its founding in 1913, Delta Sigma Theta participated in the Woman's Suffrage March in Washington, D.C. From that day to this, the Sorority has distinguished itself as a public service organization that boldly confronts the challenges in our society. Tempe Alumnae is proud to uphold that legacy as we implement programs in the Valley through Delta's Five-Point Program Thrust. The programs planned for this 2015-2016 sorority year are listed here.
• Financial Fortitude with a focus on debt management, savings and entrepreneurship
• Cash Mob
• Dr. Betty Shabazz Delta Academy
• Dr. Jeanne L. Noble Delta GEMS Youth Institute
• Educational Scholarships
• Center of Hope (Haiti), Inc.
• Welcome to America Project